First impressions last.
Familiar sayings such as You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression have never been more true than in our fast-moving, multi-platform, short-attention-span digital age.
So, what are people’s first impressions of your organization?
It’s a crucial question, and an audit by The Munshine Group of your digital communications is the perfect way to get the answer. By thoroughly reviewing your social media and e-communications, we are able to provide you with data-driven information about what’s working well, where there’s room for improvement, and next steps to polish your public image.
Every digital audit we conduct is completely customized to your needs, timeline and budget, but you can expect components including:
- Social Media Audit – A thorough review of all platforms in current use, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Social Media Analytics – What are the numbers telling us?
- Audience – Who are your engaged followers and how can you best communicate with them?
- Top Performing Posts by Reach – What is the common thread for each of your top performing posts’ success?
- Recommendations – How can you best communicate on social media to your specific audience?
- Social Media Case Studies – We review social media platforms for nonprofits who share a similar mission to determine what they do especially well.
- Email Audit – Depending on the e-communciation provider you use, The Munshine Group will typically provide a chart of top performing emails by open rate and determine why those emails performed so well.
Your website and social media are your public face and often form those all-important first impressions. We welcome the opportunity to explore ways to make your digital communications more effective, and work with you to aim higher and achieve more.